6,664 square feet of floor space to accommodate:
- Booths: 40 8′ x 10′ units
- Banquet: 400 – 480 attendees
- Classroom: 500 seats
- Theater: 850 seats
From $1,495 / day* * Seasonal and other discounts may apply. Contact a representative for more information on pricing.
One of the three subdivisions of Explorers Hall, Cook Hall’s 6,664 square feet offer all the benefits of the entire hall without any unneccessary space. Cook is capable of accommodating 850 attendees in theater-style seating, or 500 in a classroom configuration. When paired with the exquisite catering services of Savor…Alaska, Cook Hall hosts banquets of up to 480 diners.
Cook + Arteaga
12,554 square feet of floor space to accommodate:
- Banquet: 620-864 attendees
- Classroom: 900 seats
- Theater: 1,550 seats
From $2,815 / day* * Seasonal and other discounts may apply. Contact a representative for more information on pricing.
Meeting and event planners needing almost twice Cook’s capacity can combine it with Arteaga Hall to create a 12,554 square foot space. This near-doubling makes for a facility capable of seating over 1,500 guests in a theater configuration, or up to 864 banquet attendees.
- Floors: 300 psf load
- Walls: Modernfold standard transmission, classification 40+ field tested
- Ceiling: finished, height 24′
- Lighting: Metal halide and incandescent, recessed
- Internet: wired fiber-optic and Cat. 5; 802.11b throughout
- Power: floor pockets, 60Hz 120/280 volt, with 480 capacity
- Large loading dock with 20,000 lb. capacity and two 45 degree climate controlled bays
- Two 8’4″ x 12′ freight elevators with 8,000 lb. live load capacity
- Two freight doors to Explorers Hall 30′ x 14’6″