19,306 square feet of floorspace to accommodate:
- Booths: 132 8′ x 10′ units
- Banquet: 1,440 attendees
- Classroom: 1,400 seats
- Theater: 2,540 seats
From $4,395 / day*
* Seasonal and other discounts may apply. Contact a representative for more information on pricing.
Across from Anchorage’s Town Square, adjacent to the Center for the Performing Arts, close to City Hall, great shopping, major hotels and attractions, the Egan Center’s Explorers Hall is a meeting place in the heart of downtown. Large enough to stage a rock concert, but versatile enough to accommodate small luncheons or banquets, Explorers Hall can transform from one venue to another in no time.
For events requiring less than the entire hall, Explorers Hall offers flexibility; its sections may be rented individually, as Cook, Arteaga, and La Perouse Halls, and in combination, as Arteaga + Cook and Arteaga + La Perouse.
- Floors: 300 psf load
- Walls: Modernfold standard transmission, classification 40+ field tested
- Ceiling: finished, height 24′
- Lighting: Metal halide and incandescent, recessed
- Internet: wired fiber-optic and Cat. 5; 802.11b throughout
- Power: floor pockets, 60Hz 120/280 volt, with 480 capacity
- Large loading dock with 20,000 lb. capacity and two 45 degree climate controlled bays
- Two 8’4″ x 12′ freight elevators with 8,000 lb. live load capacity
- Two freight doors to Explorers Hall 30′ x 14’6″