24,840 Square Feet of floorspace divisible into six rooms, for:
- Booths: 116 10′ x 10′ units
- Banquet: 1,510 – 1,812 attendees
- Classroom: 1,664 seats
- Theater: 2,867 seats
From $6,250/ day*
* Seasonal and other discounts may apply. Contact a representative for more information on pricing.
Arguably one of the most captivating and beautiful spaces of its kind in North America, the Tikahtnu Ballroom makes any event unique and memorable. Located near the Dena’ina Center’s state-of-the-art kitchen, the Tikahtnu Ballroom features unparalleled vistas of the Chugach Mountain Range and splits into six subdivisions and can be turned into the exact kind of room your event needs. The large foyer makes for a great meet-and-greet area. The 6,292′ terrace allows guests to mingle outside and will help keep them warm with its heated flooring system.
|All||24,840||2,867||1,684||1,510 – 1,812||$6,250|
|Section A||6,555||672||420||320 – 384||$2,400|
|Section B||6,900||728||420||320 – 384||$1,740|
|Section C||3,450||286||180||160 – 192||$870|
|Section D||2,185||154||108||100 – 120||$560|
|Section E||2,185||154||108||100 – 120||$560|
|Section F||Access to Section F requires B, C or E|
|Terrace||6,110||Up to 900 guests||$1,500|
* Seasonal and other discounts may apply.
The Tikahtnu Ballroom features both the elegance and style of a big room and the capability to allow for more intimate gatherings. The Tikahtnu splits into six sections, allowing for a small, breakout session in one portion while the main event unfolds in the main room. This setting was best displayed during the Alaska Federation of Natives conventions in 2008 and 2009.
- Floor: wall-to-wall carpet in ballroom and Foyers
- Floor load capacity: 100 lbs/sq.ft
- Walls: painted wainscoting to 10′ high; suspended beadstrings wallcovering up to 30′ high ceiling
- Ceiling: height 30′, suitable for specialty light and sound installation
- Lighting: metal halide and incandescent
- Speakers: JBL
- Internet: wired fiber-optic and Cat. 5; 802.11g throughout
- Floor pockets alternating with flip-up outlet panels feature 110V, some 220V, phone/data ports
- Wall outlets offer 110/220V power
- Service corridors equipped with 200A and 400A distribution boxes
- Guest elevators and escalators in Lobby (northside)
- Service elevators (southside): medium service/personnel capacity 3,000 lbs max; large service capacity 12,000 lbs max